Translate

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Being half and half

Dear Readers,
I have neglected my blog lately. 
I have not been keeping everyone up to date with the updates and goings on with the life of Grace.
Life is Cornwall is a lot easier and a lot more laid back.
Although of course I am missing all the girls and all the people who I have met in Bath and everything that goes along with that. 
I think I will feel that I never really belong wherever I am living. 
When in Bath I miss my family and the Cornish folk. However when I am in Cornwall I miss my girls who live in Bath and I never feel like I really find my feet and truly settle.
However one day I think ill find somewhere and Ill be happy where I end up.
Until then.... Ill carry on moving around. 
Difficulties also arise in being half Cornish and half a Londoner. I feel I never truly get accepted into either side of the family due to the way I talk. 
What is my accent?
Hahahha. 
Obviously this comes with age, I guess that during this transitional period I will soon discover what I am and who I am.
I would be interested to hear what people think about where they come from and what this says about them etc... esp with being half and half ...
Thanks all.
Gracie 

No comments:

Post a Comment