Translate

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Feminism

Dear All,
As you are aware I am unwillingly living with two very unpleasant human beings. One a female. Two a male.
The male, is living rent free in my house. In a house of girls with his female girlfriend. Despite asking her to tell him to leave the two are constantly here.
They have stolen our possessions and are refusing to vacate. The law is not on our side.

Talking to people about my situation; I am often told to ;
1) Kick them out
2) Drag them out 
3) Punch them 
4) Throw their stuff out
..... and this all would end our problems.

And there is only one reason I am in this awful housing situation, and that is because I have a vagina.

For some reason, me having a vagina allows this male to automatically control situations. 

I can not forcible remove him because I was born with a vagina. 

Although I have the physical strength to hurt him. He also has the physical strength and capability of hurting me. And I live in fear of this.

There is also the social a astigmatism associated with me going up to this male and striking him. This is not expected of me as I am a woman. I would be frowned upon if I was to strike a man, a stronger physically character because I have a vagina. 

This Male would not be making a mock of us financially and physically if we have dicks. The fact is this male treats us like shit because he knows we cannot remove him. 

A man would have removed him and demanded our stuff back. But we are scared of him becuase hes taller and bigger than us. 

Its sad that in 2014 that 5 females are forced to feel scared in their own homes because of this mans presence. We are unable to remove him. And he knows this.

The irony is ... his girlfriend is a deep feminist. Who is happy to subject her housemates to threats of physical violence in order to allow him to stay 7 nights a week.

I would argue that this females reliance on a male within her own life and in order to repress and oppress the females she lives with, deeply contradicts her feminist stance.

She uses his influence to bully and manipulate us. She is reliant on a male for her power and controll and I am afraid to say that we are under their tyranny.

Damn you Vagina. Damn you.

Sorry for getting down your throats with the feminism.

Oh and can I please have some more comments and responses on my blog please ????

Gracie xxxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment